So I’m the kind of girl who starts to go a little cray cray when I’m not working or keeping my mind active. Thankfully an opportunity has come across for me, to take part in helping the organization of a charity gala event to raise funds and awareness for those living with multiple sclerosis.
Given I am currently in between jobs, helping Dynami Australia with their event communications and donations / sponsorship has provided me an amazing outlet to keep myself busy while contributing to a fantastic cause.
It had never occurred to me to get involved in volunteer work while looking for paid work, but having a goal to strive toward and knowing I’ll be helping people who really need it offers me a copious amount of satisfaction and truly warms my heart.
The event will be held on the 15th of April at Normanby House. There will be a raffle, silent auction and live auction.
Entertainment will be provided throughout he night and our MC will be acclaimed actor from the hit 2015 movie Alex & Eve – Tony Nikolakopoulos.
I encourage those of you who own or work for any businesses that would be willing to donate or sponsor, to shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Ways to get involved:
· Create a partnership with Dynami Australia (long term).
· One off sponsorship.
· Monetary / voucher donations.
· Product or service donation.
· Purchase a table for 10 people – $1400: includes three course dinner, beer, wine, soft drinks and spirits. Business name will be featured on the table as well as aforementioned advertising support.
· Individual tickets – $140: includes three course dinner, beer, wine and soft drinks.